Warming Up Winter Holiday Market
Featuring Local Vendors
Dec 18 2016
Escape the winter cold and enjoy the holiday with an amazing market filled local arts and crafts. This year the Queens Museum is teaming up with Queens Night Market. The Warming Up Winter Holiday Market offers a platform for local artists and artisans to sell original hand-made and designed objects or prepared foods at the Queens Museum. Also featuring DJ Lil Buddy, live music by The Sax Man and Carisa Cat, and Ecuadorian folkdance by Ñukanchik Llakta Wawakuna.
Vendor applications are now closed. Questions? Email email@example.com
- ARTBYSANDRAV: Handmade and hand-painted art jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings) which is based on my original paintings, drawings, and mixed media.
- A Squared Hot Sauce: Making Homemade Hot Sauce since 2014. Ingredients: Scotch Bonnet/Habanero-based, along with ethnic spices, and created with good vibes.
- Alchemy Inc: Handmade jewelry and small gift items with an industrial edge.
- nyie’s handmade shop LLC: Bath and body products
- ARTbeat5: Portrait Sketches , Postcards ,Caricature,Butterfly paintings & PVC Pipe Flute.
- Beana Printmaker: Animal art prints, fine art prints, handmade one of a kind jewelry
- Bihari Silks: Silk scarves, jewelry (bangles, necklaces)
- BLACKHAT TECH INT’L: Consumer electronics – mainly in the mobile accessories industry. Great products for last minute holiday gift shopping.
- BlueRoseCards: Hand-made, one-of-a-kind all-occasion greeting cards, all-organic bath salts, photo albums, candle-holders, jewelry, Christmas ornaments, tabletop centerpieces, snowless globes and dioramas.
- Bright & Blue Designs: Stationery products: Greeting cards, art prints, notebooks
- Broadway Panda Cafe Inc : Bubble tea, snow ice
- Cassey’s Cookies and Cobblers, LLC: Cobblers, Cakes, cookies, brownies
- Cement Chemistry: Cement Chemistry centers on the unique applicability of concrete as malleable resource for jewelry design. The focus is handmade, limited edition jewelry – inspired by raw materiality and geometry – available in bold shapes and colors. The architect and founder, Elena Kapompasopoulou employs innovative design and fabrication techniques, bringing to life aesthetic qualities of materials until now perceived as only rudimentary for building design.
- che’s bag: Che’s leather goods began June 2015, handmade in Long island City using the finest hand selected leather and waxed canvas.
- Concrete Poetry: Stunning beautiful small cement objects to be used as art, paper weights and as toys for adults for play and beauty.
- Corazón Handcrafts and gifts: Mexican handcrafts
- Crinkles and Mona, Inc.: Specialty Crinkle Cookies covered in powdered sugar, made with a perfect balance of fluff and fudge. Flavors are as follows: • Dark Chocolate • White Chocolate • Green Tea • Thai Iced Tea • Espresso • Red Velvet (coming soon) • Ube (coming soon)
- Cuculi Designs: Products:Greeting Cards: Single Cards, Singles & Gift Tag Set, Set of 6, Set of 8, Gift Tags: Set of 6, Prints: 6″x9″, Small Square 6″x6″, Med. Sq. 8″x8″, Large Print 8.5″x11″, & Coloring Books. Original Art, handmade, hand cut & made with love in Queens.
- Cute Brands – Cute and Happy with a Cause!: *Love Panda T-Shirts. Original Hand Printed with eco-friendly water-based inks *Love Panda Tot Bags.Original Hand Printed with eco-friendly water-based inks *Love Panda Plush Dolls. Original Hand Made *Love Panda Canvas Art. Original Hand Painted
- Dovecote Collection: Screenprinted textiles and fine art for the home. We make tea towels, napkins, stationary, linocut prints, silkscreen prints, and shoulder bags. Located in Queens, NY.
- EljaiekArt: Original artwork, photographs and wearable art.
- Fiza fashion: Handmade accessories
- GiaDaneDesigns : Sea glass inspired jewelry and Swarovski Crystal jewelry, sea she’ll and sea glass picture frames and keepsake boxes
- Green Mountain Energy
- H & J Star Creations: Fabric pouches, totes, headbands, sleep masks, crayon/pencil rolls.
- Heather Quercio Photography: Heather Quercio Photography specialized in architectural minimalist photography. Selling fine art prints that come in a range of sizes and also include handmade stickers.
- Henna By Naty: Henna tattoos and henna art on bags, canvases, albums, and more.
- Jae NYC Eats: Cakies – Artisanal Twinkies inspired cakes
- JBTwineDesigns: We create affordable pieces to decorate someones home, office, etc. using original photographs and illustrations. Many of these images are transformed into decorative art tiles, magnets and drink coasters. JBTwineDesigns is always working hard to create new products that keep with the spirit of our brand.
- JeevanKala: Fair trade crafts from Nepal, including woven baskets, holiday ornaments, handloomed textiles and more
- Jessie’s Nutty Cups: Imagine taking a bite of freshly made, gooey peanut butter surrounded by smooth Belgian chocolate. You’ve now had your first taste of the perfect two-bite dessert to interrupt your mundane Mondays. Jessie’s Nutty Cups likes to let the product speak for itself through its taste and quality. Handcrafted locally in Harlem, Jessie’s Nutty Cups come in seven stock flavors available at all times as well as rotating seasonal flavors such as the Nutty Coffee Cup or the Salted Caramel Cup.
- Joseph Barral: I sell industrial style hand crafted robot lamps made from repurposed electrical and plumbing parts.
- Just Delicious: Passion Fruit and Coconut Cakes
- Kimberly Abbott – Abstract Artist: Hand painted ornaments, fine art prints and note cards and original paintings.
- Lan Lam: Handmade ceramics which include a range of functional items such as planters, mugs, bowls and plates.
- Las Queens Clothing: Queens t-shirts and hats
- Metrix Jewelry: Handmade jewelry made locally in Queens
- Michelle Arabian Ceramics: Functional and sculptural ceramic items
- Mighty Edible: Jarred Goods such as coffee beer caramel, coconut jam, jerk seasoning, carrot tamarind sauce, hibiscus pepper sauce, tropical pickles, breadfruit chips, spiced peas.
- Mobile Print Power: Handmade screenprints, books, and cards
- Moffle Bar: Mochi Waffles
- Mpaklove: Baklava
- Mujeres en Movimiento: Women’s health and dance collective based at IMI Corona presents Latin American jewelry, clothing, handicrafts, and food gifts
- Nicole Evanisko Photography : Photography canvas’, prints, magnets
- Niizeki Hiromi Studio: GumHearts Projects – Tattoo Stickers, greeting cards.
- Nodes Collection: Nodes Collection of art jewelry are one of a kind sculptural pendants, rings and chokers hand crafted by a New York artist based on her sculptures and installations.
- Ñukanchik Llakta Wawakuna: Ecuadorian youth dance and cultural group based at IMI Corona presents Andean handicrafts and jewelry
- Personal Quaintrelle: Handmade, custom, and repurposed jewelry
- Polite Hostility Apparel: Original design and screenprinted by hand t-shirts made in Queens
- Potter’s Jewelry: Ceramic pieces, included jewelries, house wares and home accents.
- Printing atelier: I will sale my artworks and my cards, printed on a manual press in a printing studio.
- QNSMADE: T-shirts, Hats, Pins, Stickers, Accessories
- Queens Thread: Queens clothing
- queens88: Wearable art and clothing
- S2 Stationery & Design: Greeting Cards, Stationery Sets, Recipe Cards, Invitations
- Sandra Smith LLC: Custom bags and décor handcrafted in Queens. Our products are meaningful and made to last.
- Sarah’s wear collection Inc: Art beaded jewelry
- Sheila Ross Art and Ceramics: Functional ceramics/small ceramic sculpture. small works on paper and panel
- SUDA: SUDA is a clothing line inspired by South American culture. All our products are hand printed and hand made here in Queens. We carry mainly t-shirts and hoodies. But also a range of small accessories like patches, small bags and banners.
- TechnoChic: TechnoChic makes DIY tech-craft kits that make learning electronics simple and fun! The kits include LED light-up paper flower kits and light-up pop-up greeting card kits that are perfect for stocking stuffers and holiday giving of all kinds.
- tensix by The August Tree: Gifts, toys, desktop items, bath and body
- The Dumpling Spot: Asian Dumplings
- Theobucket: Vintage/nr vintage brooches/rings, vintage emphemra, NOS vintage baseball cards
- Treelights4me: Led trees, plants and paintings
- Unicorn of doom: Handmade jewelry
- Unified Queens: Queens-inspired t-shirts
- Vintage Robot: Handmade robot apparel and ecycled robots crafted from vintage materials.
- Wallcojr Designs: One of a kind artwork on canvas, handmade cards, and hand sewn t-shirts and onesies for children.
- Willie Mitchell Designs: 3-D Fashion Greeting Cards, Post Cards, Custom Made Fans & Paintings
- Wonderflies: Wonderflies is a handmade paper goods store. I design and create my products by hand, including greeting cards, gift tags, prints and bookmarks. I also sell professional custom pet portraits (drawn digitally).
- Wood Fired Edibles: Brick Oven Pizza
- Zanthyer: Handmade craft (beadwork)
Image: Holiday Market 2015