Translate this page:
Plan Your Visit
Closed to the Public
Thanksgiving Day, November 24, 2022: Closed
Christmas Eve, December 24, 2022: Early Closure at 3pm
Christmas Day, December 25, 2022: Closed
New Years Eve, December 31, 2022: Early Closure at 3pm
New Years Day, January 1, 2023: Closed
Individuals and Families
Please reserve a timed entry ticket prior to visiting the Queens Museum. Click here to book your timed tickets. You will be asked to present your ticket – digital or hard copy – to a Welcome Team Member upon arriving at the museum.
Institutions, non-profits, universities, corporations and businesses who would like to visit the museum for a self-guided visit please contact us here to proceed with your reservation. All groups visiting the museum must make a reservation in advance.
Groups are charged a fee of $6.00 USD per person. For Access Groups and Seniors the rate is $3 per person.
At this time we are not offering guided tours.
For school group inquiries, please click here to proceed.
Galleries are cleared 15 minutes prior to closing time.
Know Before you Go:
Masks are not required but are strongly encouraged.
The following are prohibited
Explosives, firearms, knives, weapons, and noxious gases or substances
The café space is open for use Saturday – Sunday from 12pm – 4pm. Snack and beverage vending machines are provided for refreshment along with Farmer’s Fridge. The Museum Shop also carries an assortment of treats from locally sourced vendors.
Coat Check is closed.
Parking is free but limited and fills up quickly on weekends. Public transportation is recommended.
Here are the measures we have taken to prioritize your safety while visiting the Queens Museum:
- Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the building
- HEPA (Merv 14&15) air filters keep air quality safe
- High-touch and high-use areas are sterilized twice daily
- All bathroom sink, toilets and soap dispensers are now sensor operated and touch-free
- All staff are required to wear masks and sanitize and/or wash their hands frequently over the course of the day
Here is how you can help keep the Queens Museum safe for everyone:
- If you are feeling unwell and/or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please postpone your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are feeling better!
- Cover your mouth and nose at all times.
- Wash and/or sanitize hands frequently.
- Practice physical distancing by staying six feet apart from other visitors.
- Be mindful to abide by directional signage, including designated entrances and exits.
If you have any specific access needs ask us about tools and services we can provide!