Winter Holiday Market
Call for Vendors
Jan 1 1970
Jan 1 1970
This year the Queens Museum is teaming up with Lockwood and Queens Night Market for our annual Winter Holiday Market. The Winter Holiday Market offers a platform for local artists and artisans to sell original hand-made and designed objects or prepared foods at the Queens Museum. The event will take place on Sunday, December 10, 2017 11am-4:30pm.
Please click here to fill out the application form. Include either images of what you plan to sell or links to a website with images.
Application DEADLINE: November 17, 2017
- Commit to be present for the market at the Queens Museum from 12:30 – 5:30 on 12/10/17
- Be a Queens-based artist or artisan (live or work in Queens. We will consider folks who may not work or live in Queens but have a very strong connection to Queens, but preference will be given to those living/working in Queens)
- Sell original arts or crafts made by hand or designed by you
The Queens Museum will:
- Provide tables (you must bring your own tablecloth if you want one)
- Provide an audience (we will do outreach for the event)
- Provide information about how you can sell your objects at the QM giftshop
Questions? Email: email@example.com