Translate this page:
Plan Your Visit
December 24, 2020: 12pm – 3pm
December 25, 2020: Closed
December 31, 2020: 12pm – 3pm
January 1, 2021: Closed
Know Before you Go
Masks are required for entry for all visitors ages 2+. Forgot your mask? Just ask. PPE available at the front desk.
Advanced Ticketing (FREE)
All visitors must reserve a timed entry ticket prior to visiting the Queens Museum.
Click here to book your timed tickets. After booking your timed tickets, arrive within 30 minutes of your ticket start time. You will be asked to present your ticket – digital or hard copy – to a Welcome Team Member upon arriving at the museum.
The Museum has installed touchless thermometers at our entrances. All visitors will be asked to scan for a temperature check. If your temperature is above 100.4, to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors, we will ask that you visit again another time.
New York State COVID-19 Travel Advisory
New York State COVID-19 Travel Advisory requires visitors from certain states to quarantine for 14 days. If you are traveling to NYC from any of these states, visitors are required to complete the online Travel Health Form.
Cafe is Closed
There are no food or drink offerings at the Museum at this time. Please enjoy a snack or a packed lunch in the Park.
Coat Check is closed
We ask that you please leave any large bags at home.
Here are the measures we are taking to prioritize your safety:
- Visitor capacity is limited
- Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the building
- HEPA (Merv 14&15) air filters keep air quality safe
- High-touch and high-use areas are sterilized twice daily
- All bathroom sink, toilets and soap dispensers are now sensor operated and touch-free
- Wayfaring and physical distancing signage help to keep visitors 6 feet apart and keep visitors flowing in one direction through the galleries.
- All staff are required to wear masks and sanitize and/or wash their hands frequently over the course of the day
Here is how you can help keep the Museum safe for everyone:
- If you are feeling unwell and/or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please postpone your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are feeling better!
- Cover your mouth and nose at all times.
- Wash and/or sanitize hands frequently.
- Practice physical distancing by staying six feet apart from other visitors.
- Be mindful to abide by directional signage, including designated entrances and exits.