Translate this page:
Plan Your Visit
Closed to the Public
August 18 – 20, 2021: All Day
December 24, 2021: Early Closure at 3pm
December 25, 2021: All Day
December 31, 2021: Early Closure at 3pm
January 1, 2022: All Day
Know Before you Go
In compliance with the New York City ‘Key to NY’ COVID-19 vaccination mandate, all visitors over the age of 12 are required to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 as well as a valid I.D. in order to enter the Queens Museum. This measure, alongside mandatory mask wearing, helps us create a safe environment for staff and visitors by reducing the risk of COVID-19 exposure.
Proof of vaccination may include:
- NYC COVID Safe app: Android | iOS
- Excelsior Pass
- CDC Vaccination Card (or photo of card)
- NYC Vaccination Record
- An official immunization record from outside NYC or the U.S.
Valid I.D. includes your name accompanied by a photograph or your date of birth, such as:
- Driver’s license
- Government I.D. card
- IDNYC card
- School I.D. card
If you are visiting from out-of-state, please follow all applicable health and safety protocols required by the New York State COVID-19 Travel Advisory.
For more information on where to get vaccinated against COVID-19, visit https://vaccinefinder.
Masks are required for all Queens Museum visitors ages 2+, regardless of vaccination status and local or state guidelines. Forgot your mask? Just ask. PPE available at the front desk.
Commuting to the Queens Museum during the U.S. Open
During the U.S. Open (August 24–Sep 12, 2021), we strongly recommend taking public transportation as there will be high traffic and security checkpoints throughout Flushing Meadows – Corona Park. Please make sure to have your ticket available to show your reservation to the Queens Museum.
Advanced Ticketing (FREE)
All visitors must reserve a timed entry ticket prior to visiting the Queens Museum.
Click here to book your timed tickets. You will be asked to present your ticket – digital or hard copy – to a Welcome Team Member upon arriving at the museum.
All groups of ten (10) or more must make a reservation in advance. Groups are charged a fee of $6.00 per person. Please contact us here to proceed with your reservation.
Cafe is Closed
There are no food or drink offerings at the Museum at this time. Please enjoy a snack or a packed lunch in the Park.
Coat Check is closed
We ask that you please leave any large bags at home.
Here are the measures we are taking to prioritize your safety:
- Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the building
- HEPA (Merv 14&15) air filters keep air quality safe
- High-touch and high-use areas are sterilized twice daily
- All bathroom sink, toilets and soap dispensers are now sensor operated and touch-free
- Wayfaring and physical distancing signage help to keep visitors 6 feet apart and keep visitors flowing in one direction through the galleries.
- All staff are required to wear masks and sanitize and/or wash their hands frequently over the course of the day
Here is how you can help keep the Museum safe for everyone:
- If you are feeling unwell and/or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please postpone your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are feeling better!
- Cover your mouth and nose at all times.
- Wash and/or sanitize hands frequently.
- Practice physical distancing by staying six feet apart from other visitors.
- Be mindful to abide by directional signage, including designated entrances and exits.